Monday, March 9, 2009

California Vacation

I love my little Stinkers! It looks like they actually love each other too!!

Me and my little "man"

My crazy kids.



crazy kids in front of our hotel.


Someones excited!
We spent 6 days in Cali and had a great time! The weather was perfect and we got to spend some time with family and loved every minute of it. It's been hard coming home to such cold weather. Good thing spring is on it's way!


6 comments:

renhallows said...

I was just thinking about you guys...and then you updated. Your kids are so dang cute! I am jealous of your trip to California...I dream about that part of the world many times a week. I gotta get south of the border for a Betos Torta, oh my mouth is watering just thinking of it. hope all is well with you guys.

autumntime said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Im sure your kids loved it.
I bet you and angel loved it too!
At least you got to get away and have some fun- Im jealous!

JILLIAN said...

JEN, KEVIN WANTED ME TO TELL YOU THAT HE LOVED YOUR SALSA!
HE WANTS TO KNOW IF YOU WILL GIVE HIM THE RECIPE. HE ALSO WANTS TO KNOW IF YOU MADE THE CHIPS OR WHERE YOU BUY THEM FROM. HE HAS BEEN EATING NOTHING BUT CHIPS AND SALSA SINCE YESTERDAY AND I AM TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT HOW GOOD IT IS.HE PRIDE'S HIMSELF ON BEING A SALSA EXPERT. I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MANY RESTAURANT WE CAN'T GO TO BECAUSE THEIR CHIPS AND SALSA ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH.

daveandjoel@yahoo.com said...

Jen- Glad you had a good trip and thanks for our favorite cookies!
Love,Joel

Anonymous said...

We really missed Lily! We are glad you had so much fun. Thank you for the yummy salsa. I can't believe you watch my daughter and bring me food. I need more friends like you! :) Your amazing.

Shane and Brandi said...

It looks so fun! I can't wait for our turn! We want to go closer to summertime.