Monday, June 22, 2009

The Little Luann Snack Shack

I posted the pictures in the wrong order!!! How annoying! Anyways, Grandma Donna helped us paint the snack shack. We then had homemade Ice cream night. We made vanilla and Rocky road and sold it with all the toppings you can imagine. Lily has made about 60 dollars with the two openings we've had. Thats after buying the ice cream maker and all the stuff we sold. We are going to take her to get her own savings account.










4 comments:

Lisa said...

How fun! It looks like she really enjoys doing that. You look great, by the way!

renhallows said...

Jen...that pic of you and your little girlie..that is a great picture of you. You look awesome!
by the way..I had every intention to come see you while I was in Utah...but little Creed had to get his tonsils out (kind-of a surprise deal) after the surgery I didn't go anywhere for 10 days. After that I was begging to go home and get back into the schedule of life. sorry we missed you.

Watts Family said...

fun fun....great ice cream too!!

daveandjoel@yahoo.com said...

Hey...I need to pay you for ice cream!