Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fun in the sun in Newport!
















The kids and I headed to Newport to stay a few days with my dad and Donna. Newport Dunes is a very special place for especially Lily and I. Before Lily was in school I was blessed to be able to go with my mom and dad to Newport when my dad would go to california for work. Lily and I made some very special memories with "Grandma Luann". Mom would take us shopping to our favorite grocery store, Gelsons where she loved to buy their gourmet yet very expensive desserts. We also liked shopping at Trader Joes and eating out at Hoffs Hut. It was a little hard to go back without my mom, but we had a great time creating new memories with "Grandma Donna."
















This was my old missionary companion Gaby canela Mariscal, She helped me find and teach Angel the discussions.








o.k., so I posted this picture twice, I love it so much!


















4 comments:

autumntime said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Lets do lunch sometime- we could even do oscars again! I like that place!

The Lost Michiganders! said...

Wow...I can't believe you saw Gabi. That is so cool. How is she? I'm still trying to figure out when I'll be able to come to Utah again...this school things sucks...it has totally clipped my wings.

Hopie said...

How fun!!! Our favorite is Laguna!!! Isn't the smell just DELISH?

Shane and Brandi said...

Looks like a fun vacation with lots of memories!