Angel built this snack shack for Lily, it ended being a larger task than planned. Lily told us shortly after my mom died (Luann) that she wanted to open a lemonade stand and call it little Luanns lemonade. We sell more than lemonade, hence the name Little Luanns snack shack. The kids and I painted it after it was built. We still need to get the name on the front.
Lily with her trustee employees, Kloie and Anthony
Lily and her Little Luann Menu
Not only do they sell homemade goodies, but also candies and snacks. We didnt finish the snack shack until later in the summer, so it has only opened twice. She made over $100.00 each time!!! We are all exhausted when the day is over. Ill let you know when the next opening is.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Little Luann's Snack Shack
Posted by Guzman Gang at 11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
way to go Jen...Cute pictures!
I am glad you are back in business with the blog! That sure is some lemonade stand. Every little kids dream. Cute pictures too!
Hey Jenny, Cute Blog, I check back
everyonce in a while to see if youve updated. I just started mine took me awhile to figure everything out. Hope everything is going good. We need to get together soon and gossip. Luv ya autumn. Is is okay for me to put you on my friends and family list?
Post a Comment