Strawberry reservoir july 2005
Tomorrow August 30th would be moms 63rd Birthday. I wish she was here! It has been one crazy year full of many trials and many more blessings! Anthony was saying prayer at dinner the other night and prayed to "Please send Grandma Luann back so she can snuggle me, read me books and cook me some food." Sometimes I feel like praying for the same thing. Mom, if you can hear my thoughts, I miss your hugs, your yummy food (I wish I had asked for all your delicious recipes), I miss the quality time you spent with my kids teaching them things that I cant teach them. I miss having you as my shopping partner. I miss being able to serve and help you. I miss your frequent "I Love You's" I love you too! Happy Birthday! Its your first birthday that you celebrate looking and feeling younger and healthy. Im happy for you!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Moms Birhday!
Posted by Guzman Gang at 9:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Thank you for posting about your mom. It makes me realize how special it is to have a mom that does all those things for me too. I need to be more appreciative of her. Thanks again. I hope you have a great day! She is so happy, just remember that!
Hey Jen,
Do you remember me? Anyway, I found you through Brandi's site. I am really sad to hear about your mom. I remember she was always so cool when we would come over and invade your house. It's so fun to catch up w/ old friends. I'm pretty sure it's been about 15 years since I moved from Hurricane, and I've missed my old friends. Anyway, check out my site @ http://raisingoverton.blogspot.com
~Lisa (Brown) Lacy
HEY JEN,
I REMEMBER HEARING ABOUT YOUR MOM I'M SO SORRY IT WAS SO SAD. I KNOW SHE IS PROBABLY SO HAPPY UP THERE AND WATCHING DOWN ON YOU GUYS. TAKE CARE.
What sweet memories about your mother.
Jen, I am so glad you found my spot...and also that you have one of your own. It will help us keep in touch better, which I love.
I love the post of your mom..what sweet memories! She was an amazing lady.
By the way...your little Lily and Anthony are beautiful. I can't believe how big they both are.
Keep in touch
Post a Comment