wow...nice blog makeover...I like this one better. My fav was the one of Anthony eating peaches and cream! Love that kid! I got a little tear in my eye on Lu's B-day post. I miss her too...but like you said she is healthy now and probably having a gay old time watching all us fools down here.
6 comments:
Your kids our so cute. I love your family picture so cute. Thats crazy all that water, It looks like it was just running threw your house.
a/dorable!
wow...nice blog makeover...I like this one better. My fav was the one of Anthony eating peaches and cream! Love that kid! I got a little tear in my eye on Lu's B-day post. I miss her too...but like you said she is healthy now and probably having a gay old time watching all us fools down here.
I love Anthony and Lily! That last picture is soooo cute I can't believe how much they look like e/other!
Jen, how are ya, your blog is cute and now i need a blog make over. im jealous. where did you get the cute background and title. Its darling.
Post a Comment