Last sunday Lily told me she was going to have lunch with her cousin Kloie after church. After a while I looked out toward the family cemetary and this is what I saw. Lily and her cousins had made a picnic and went over to the cemetary to have lunch with Grandma Luann. They then got buckets and were pretending to cook with her. That was one of her favorite things to do with my mom. I think we are so blessed to have my mom buried here where the kids know shes close. I took this picture of the rainbow saturday It looked like it was going right over the cemetary.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Awwwww...that's so cute!
Make me cry! Not kidding. How sweet. Glad you found me. It was good to see you today. We are in dyer need for Christmas girls night. We need to catch up big time.
P.S I haope you dont mind if I add you to my list. Fun to see friends from time to time.
Post a Comment