I want to thank my family and friends for the wonderful birthday I had yesterday. I got to spend time with a bunch of my friends from high school. We went to lunch at oscars in Springdale. Thank you for all of the thoughtful gifts also. I love them. I am blessed to have such good friends who have loved and supported me and my family, especially this past year. We then went to John and Lorenas for dinner. It was nice to spend time with them and Joels family. Lorena made some delilcious crapes. I love my family and love spending time with them no matter what were doing. Thanks everybody!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Happy birthday I 'm glad you had a great day.
It's good to have a nice b-day! Glad you liked it! xoxxo hug kiss hug hug kiss
Happy Birthday! Any pics to go along with your birthday celebration? I'm glad you had such a good day, you deserve it.
Sorry, no pictures! I took my camera and then left it in the car sorry.
Jen I love your family pic. It is so cute. I am glad you had a fun birhtday but I am curious as to what Angel wanted you to pick out yourself? I am thankful you were born because I love you!!
Happy b-lated Birthday Jen! You and Russ have birthdays a day apart. I am glad you had a good one.How old are you now????:)
Angel had picked out a lap top for me and he wanted to be sure I liked it before he payed for it. Of course I liked it. Im excited now because ive been wanting to journal and I want to do it on the computer.
Im 32
I am glad that you had a happy birthday Jen. I wish that we would have taken some pic's. I even had my camera. Oh well I guess next time right? I hope you enjoy your new laptop. You are such a great person. Keep smiling????? Gina
Happy late b-Day
Cute blog! I hope you don't mind me spying on you! :) I can't wait to see more of you guys on this wonderful world of bloggin!
Lacee
Post a Comment