Monday, November 3, 2008

We had a family fish taco night. We caught a lot of fish on our trip to oregon and it was stinking up our freezer. I decided it was time to use it. Everyone came over and we had a great dinner and then we went through some family pictures my mom had. We had a good time together.






9 comments:

The Andra Family said...

As I've gone through out pics our family has, it is not uncommon to find ones with your family in it.

Renee said...

Not moving for awhile. Just in to STG somewhere!

Stacie and Kai said...

LOVE the posed picture of Anthony and Lily! Classic!

Randalynn said...

Hey Jen,
I was so surprised to see your comment on my blog. How did you ever find it? I always thought that you would marry David Jessop, but then I heard that he married Lacee Whitaker-so I knew that you didn't. Marrying someone from another country definately has it's challenges, but it also makes life more interesting! I haven't been back to Hurricane since 2001. When I was there I cliff-jumped into Toquerville Falls and snapped my right foot in half and spent the rest of the time in the hospital and the next 2 months in a cast. I would like to take my husband to Zion's and Lake Powell to wake board-that is a new sport he has learned while living here; and I did have to work hard to convince him to come camping with me last summer. I never realized that camping was an American thing. My husband thought it was weird too, because in Costa Rica it's jungle and it's just too scary to camp anywhere! Anyway I want to take him there and show him my old stomping grounds. I was hoping to be able to plan something this next summer, but we just found out that I am expecting again! We would have a newborn, and I not sure I would be up to camping. What does your husband do for a living? My husband tried a few things before he settled on being a landscape contractor. We were able to make a good living, but now the economy is so bad, especially construction in CA-we don't know what he will end up in. He's looking into being a police officer. Sometimes I want to move, 1. because it's hard to run a business here because of the state government, and 2. because this state is getting way too liberal-I can hardly stand it. Keeping up on eachother's blogs will be a fun way to keep in touch! If you ever come to Northern CA, we should get together. It was great to hear from you.

Randalynn said...

I meant to comment that your kids are super cute and it's amazing how similar our lives are!

autumntime said...

Hey jen had a lot of fun with you at the temple and at lunch- YOu ought to come everymonth- its fun. I posted our picture on my blog and on facebook. So now your very popular. See ya later aut

Amanda Borden said...

ur fam is so cute jen. that picture is a beaut of you all in the tree.

Hopie said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. It was more fun than any of the pictures could show!!! We all want to go to LA now!!! Hopefully soon, we'll see.

Hammett's said...

Jen, love your blog...the kids are getting so big and you look gorgeous! I miss you! Jess
http://thehammetts.blogspot.com/