Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Family Pictures

I am a major slacker! Updating my blog hasn't been a priority in my life if you can't tell. We did get some family pictures taken the day after Thanksgiving. My cousin Dustin is a photographer and has worked with some really famous people. We don't get to see him much, but he was up for thanksgiving and took our family pictures. It was the best picture taking experience ever. It was getting dark and so we just pulled over on the side of the road and took about 12 pictures in about 4 minutes. The kids cooperated even though Anthony was sick. I remember the days of kids crying and fighting or making funny faces etc. It was great to get it done so quick and come out with some nice pictures. Thanks Yobi!

5 comments:

laceeJ said...

Wow I wish I had a cousin with great PhoTAG skills! Great pics!

autumntime said...

Hey Jen, Cute pictures- YOu look great in them. I was thinking about you this thanksgiving weekend- I hope you were okay! -We are going to the temple next week during the day let us know if you want to come- Let me know if you need help with the party- I can help with anything you need- See you autumn

Stacie and Kai said...

Zen- Great pics you look like a sexy mama with a sexy mexican husband and adoreable children! Love you guys!

Lisa said...

Cute Pics. You look great! I love your hair. Post the rest of the pics. See ya.

Meg said...

You are a hottie! Love the pictures. Your kids are adorable.