Thursday, December 18, 2008

Anthony, the Birthday boy!!

December 11th was Anthonys fourth birthday! He started the day off wanting an english muffin with a candle.


We went to Angels office and Angel suprised him with some presents.

Anthony with his poor ghetto cake. Now I remember why I usually order one. I dont bake well. Oh-well, he loved it!


Present time


We are so blessed to have Anthony in our family. He is so funny! He seems so much older than he is. He loves music and the radio is never loud enough. He is so sweet and definately a mammas boy. He says when he gets bigger we will get married and then we can get a baby. He is such in important part of our lives. We love you dudie!




3 comments:

Stacie and Kai said...

Happy Birthday Anthony-We love you and loved your burritos and your party!

Watts Family said...

Anthony you are such a cute boy! I'm so glad you and Mason are good friends! I hope you had a great birthday!

daveandjoel@yahoo.com said...

Anthony! You rock and I love you....Aunt Joel