We loved our tree that we bought at Lowes. Well as of last sunday, the tree is officially DEAD. I mean dead! I feel like it will burst into flames at any moment, even with the lights unplugged. It makes me very sad. Im so temted every day to take it down. All the branches are sagging and the ornaments are falling off.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
We loved our tree that we bought at Lowes. Well as of last sunday, the tree is officially DEAD. I mean dead! I feel like it will burst into flames at any moment, even with the lights unplugged. It makes me very sad. Im so temted every day to take it down. All the branches are sagging and the ornaments are falling off.
Posted by Guzman Gang at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I couldn't even tell your tree was dead when I was up there....stop stressing Christmas is only 6 days away!
Come get a fresh tree with us next year! It was a lot of fun too!
Post a Comment