Have you noticed the new song the comes on when my blog opens? It is called, "Stop this Train" and is written and sung by one of my favorite artists, John Mayer. Anyways, if you listen to the words it's a really beatifull song and describes kind of how i've been feeling lately. I watch my kids and see how fast time is flying bye. Sometimes I want to stop the train. There are also times that I wish I could not only stop the train, but put it in reverse and stop it for a while in some certain times in my life. I dont really have any regrets or want to change anything that i've done, mostly I wish for some more quality time with my mom. If only I had known how quickly she would be taken away from us. Dont get me wrong, I totally count that as a blessing. That is the way she would have had it, I just wish for more time with her. Life seems to be going so quickly. I want my kids to stay little forever!! I love all the funny things they say and do. I also love how much they love and need me. It makes me feel pretty darn special. Im sure there are many wonderful things ahead. Maybe I dont really wish the train would stop, just slow down a little. Remember to tell those that you love how important they are and spend as much quality time with them.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I always tell my kids that I want to pickle them in a jar and put them on a shelf...to keep them little.
Time is a tricky thing...
I say don't stop the train...we would never be happy that way...just enjoy the ride....and possibly speed it up so we move on to the next phase of our existence where we'll all be together.
I feel the same so I think I will go and snuggle those cute kids right now!! And I love you Jenny!!
I love this post. I have felt that way so many times!!! I check your blog out from time to time (usually when you comment on mine) but I'm gonna add you to mine. That's not weird, right? I didn't think so. It will be fun to keep up better on the happenings of your cute family!!!
I miss you Jenn, I love you :)
Post a Comment