Sunday, August 23, 2009

Anthonys primary talk!

Anthony gave his first talk in primary a couple of weeks ago and did really well! he had most of it memorized and drew his own illustrations. I should have flipped them before I downloaded them, now I'm not sure how to do it. Anyways, this is how it went.

SOMETIMES WE KNOW SOMETHING IS THERE, EVEN IF WE CANT SEE IT, THIS IS CALLED FAITH.
PICTURE #1
WHEN I PLAY HIDE AND SEEK WITH MY DAD, I CANT SEE HIM BUT I KNOW HES THERE.
PICTURE#2 (SORRY IT DOESN'T SHOW UP WELL!!)
WHEN I GO TO VISIT MY GRANDMA LUANN AT THE CEMETERY, I CANT SEE HER, BUT I KNOW SHE IS THERE. (HE DREW A PICTURE OF HER IN HER CASKET.)


PICTURE#3 I CANT SEE THE BABY IN MY MOMMIES STOMACH, BUT I KNOW ITS THERE.

PICTURE #4 WHEN I FOLD MY ARMS TO PRAY TO HEAVENLY FATHER, I CANT SEE HIM BUT I KNOW HES THERE.
We were so proud of him. They have even asked him to share his talk in sacrament next month.



3 comments:

Hopie said...

I love teaching our kids about gospel principles. Primary is such a big help with that.... giving them opportunities to share their knowledge!!!! Great post!!!

Watts Family said...

I love this I think you should frame e/one and put in your house...

The Gubler Fam said...

that was so sweet
it gave me chills!
love ya and miss you