Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Our princess turns 8!!!!

So, these are in the wrong order!!! Sorry

Check her out when she was a few months old. She was the happiest baby!!

Lily quickly earned the nick name, "Piggy" since she would snort when she was hungry or angry.

Our lily eskimo baby the day we brought her home.



Lil, your just as beautiful now as you were then!!



August 16th Lily celebrated her eighth birthday. Eight years since our Lily was born!! Wow how time flies. I thought I knew what love was, but quickly found out that there is no other love like the love for a child. Its amazing how quickly you form that bond. I only hope that some day Lily will understand and comprehend how important she is to us! Lily, you will always be our princess and my best friend!

3 comments:

gina said...

Wow, They just grow up too fast. she was such a beautiful baby and is turning into such a beautiful girl.

keri said...

I heard them wish her happy birthday over the intercom at school on Monday. It is crazy how fast they grow up. She is a cutie and Slatin sure misses having her in class with him. Happy Birthday Lily

The Lost Michiganders! said...

That was fast! She is sooo beautiful and I can't wait to see her again sometime...it's been a while!