Two years since we were struck by the infamous 07 flood! What a blessing the flood has been. A hard way to learn what is really important in life, but so many good things came out of it. We will never forget all the hundreds of people who came for the clean up, the food that was prepared and all the clothes and money that were donated! So many miracles came from this day. Life is so short. When times are tough we need to remember that things could be worse and life will get better! Its amazing how we learn from our trials. I can honestly say that I am greatful for the flood of 07.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
August 1st. A day to celebrate!
Two years since we were struck by the infamous 07 flood! What a blessing the flood has been. A hard way to learn what is really important in life, but so many good things came out of it. We will never forget all the hundreds of people who came for the clean up, the food that was prepared and all the clothes and money that were donated! So many miracles came from this day. Life is so short. When times are tough we need to remember that things could be worse and life will get better! Its amazing how we learn from our trials. I can honestly say that I am greatful for the flood of 07.
Posted by Guzman Gang at 7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love your outlook on that situation. I am careful who I say this to, but after reading this post, I think you'll get it.... but, I think it was a blessing for Randy to get in his motorcycle crash. Things were done and lessons learned that would have never happened if he wasn't in that crash. Crazy, huh?
I see to the right that congrats are in order. You expecting is so exciting.
And now about this flood. I still can't believe some of those photos and from talking to you...all the precious things you lost. But I am so amazed and impressed by the fact that you know they were just things and your so far into being grateful than being bitter. YOU are such a great example of seeing passed your nose and seeing what's really important!
Post a Comment