Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Arizona
















We just got back from Arizona and I thought I'd post a few photos. This year the American Institute of Steel Construction had their annual conference in Phoenix, which was nice since most of Donna's family is out there. The men went to the conference and us girls and the kiddos played. It was a nice trip.

3 comments:

daveandjoel@yahoo.com said...

Are these all of the pics you got of AZ. My mom didn't take her camera and I am very mad at her about it. If you have more I would love to see them.
WHIT

renhallows said...

we missed ya...
hope you enjoyed the weather, it's been really nice. DID you make it to the easter pageant at the temple?

Elke said...

I'm happy that you all had a good time. The kids are all so cute! What a good shot of the giraffe! I agree with Whit. . . I'd love to see more. Thanks for posting these and sharing!