Thursday, April 16, 2009

Salsa winners!!!!

OK, its official, I suck at posting!! I do everything backwards!!! Anyways, this is the order of the names I drew. Sorry about the horrible quality of the photos! My camera needs to be fixed! Anyways, Autumn, you will be getting some fresh salsa soon along with Erin and Jessica. Now, as you can see the next three I drew after Autumn are all from out of town. Girls, ill see what I can do, but I'm not making any promises. Maybe you should come and visit to get your salsa!

7 comments:

The Lost Michiganders! said...

I can wait until June...I should be there from the 13th until the 21st..and I will definitely not leave until our kids have a playdate and we catch up!

autumntime said...

Jenny, You made my day! wooo hooo-
that is the best birthday present ever, thanks Jenny!

Hammett's said...

YAY! I can't wait, yummy :)

renhallows said...

hey...I will be there in June as well...I will make a trip to your house for salsa, you better believe it!

The Gubler Fam said...

Jen I passed you the other day while driving and decided that we really should get together! I miss you! So how about lunch sometime this week! I will try to call you!

Erin said...

Oh and it was soooooo good! Thanks so much, now I know what Jaci is talking about... YUM!

Shane and Brandi said...

Oh, man I wish I would have kept up on the blogs better. I can't believe I missed your salsa giveaway. I think you need to have another!lol