Anyone to leave a comment or memory will have a chance to win a quart of homemade salsa. This fresh salsa, not bottled! I will put the names in a hat and draw out three names. (That is if more than 3 people leave comments.)You have until Sunday to leave a comment and be eligible for the drawing.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Comment! I'm first....actually...Jen, only if no one else comments I'll take any salsa you can give me! I love it!
You know you love us more. We love your salsa, we'll bring Carson up to visit you for some.
When I started this comment, I was first. Then I got distracted and now I am third. But, "first the worst, second the same, last the best of all the game." So I may have to post more than once!
I was working in my checkstand at Farmer's Market and one of the cute Staple's girls came through my checkstand with her 2 cute kids. At that time I didn't really know who was who, Staples. We chatted and did the store thing. The bagger took her groceries out and came back in with a bottle of salsa and a bag of chips. The bagger told me the nice lady with the two cute kids told her to bring it in to me. I was full of the warm fuzzies! I will never forget the day I remembered that Staples girl's name.
I love ya Jennifer Staples GUZMAN! Thanks!
Jen....I LOVE your home made anything...especially salsa! Hmmm, there are so many memories to choose from ;). Remember when you, Stacha and I drove to Vegas, stayed at my sisters, got up at like 6am the next morning to win free tickets to the Jay Leno show because Mel Gibson was going to be on! And then there's "the trailer"...good times...you still make the best biscuits and gravy ever! I miss you Jen!
I'm happy to just get the recipe. If I won, you'd have to hold it till we come down for Whitney's graduation. Thanks for sharing!
Eres la mujer mas hermosa que conozco. OR Happy Freakin' Easter OR I think I have a run in my pantyhose...oh wait I'm not wearing any pantyhose!
Hi Jen,
I want to try some of your salsa! Is it your husbands family recipe or yours? Hope I win, if not I will have to make my own, although I don't always trust myself with new recipes.
Jaci said I had to come to your blog to get your awesome salsa recipe, then I saw that I could win some...so you should pick me since I haven't ever tasted it. I love salsa and I like it spicy, so this seems like I would LOVE it. Anyways I hope you pick ME!
Erin (Jaci's sis-in-law)
Hey jenny put me in the drawing- I love, love, love your fresh salsa and those good chips you guys get- They are wonderful........
I hope you guys had a good time in Phoenix..... What are we going to do for Keturahs B-day...... are you up for the temple this week.....Maybe Tuesday..... Let me know???? aut
Well first of all I hope my name can still go in the hat even though it's Monday....a memory of you that I will never forget is when I had to catch you at the fridge cause you were passing out from having your wisdom teeth out. Many more where that came from!!!!! U KNOW I LOVE YOUR SALSA!
DANG!!! I missed the drawing...that stinks!
I will be more observant next time.
I will just leave one memory, so I can save many more for other give aways. (hint hint). Does flour and a penny ring a bell?
Post a Comment